top of page

Do Wedding Venues Have a Payment Plan?

We understand that planning a wedding can be financially challenging, and at the Burrow Warehouse, we strive to make the process as flexible and stress-free as possible. Many couples wonder, "Do wedding venues have a payment plan?" Well, at the Burrow Warehouse, the answer is yes! We're here to provide you with a seamless payment plan option that caters to your needs.


To secure your dream wedding date at the Burrow Warehouse, all you need to do is put down a 30% deposit. This deposit acts as your reservation, ensuring that your special day is set aside just for you. What sets us apart is our approach to handling the remaining 70% balance. We believe in giving our couples the freedom to budget comfortably and without the pressure of saving up a lump sum.Here's how our payment plan works: After the initial 30% deposit, the remaining balance is divided into manageable monthly payments. These payments can be spread out leading up to your wedding day, with the final payment due just thirty days before your big day. This approach allows you to chip away at the balance each month, making it much easier on your finances.


Now, we understand that life can throw unexpected challenges your way. What if you find yourself in a situation where you can't make a payment for a month? Rest assured, we're everyday people just like you, and we empathize with life's curveballs. If circumstances arise, such as illness, dental procedures like having your wisdom teeth removed, or unexpected expenses like new tires, we completely understand. Just communicate with us. While our standard payment due date is the first of each month, we're more than willing to work with you. If your payday falls on a different date, we can adjust your payment schedule to align with your financial situation.



Our goal is to make your wedding planning experience as smooth and stress-free as possible, allowing you to focus on creating beautiful memories. We hope this clarifies any questions about our payment plans at Burrow Warehouse. If you have any more inquiries or need further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us. We're here to make your wedding dreams come true!

7 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

I Love This Venue But It’s Not In My Budget

Are you loving the beauty of the Burrow Warehouse? Who wouldn't love the original exposed brick and plaster along with the hardwoods and cocktail areas. The courtyard is tucked away between brick wall

Commentaires


bottom of page